- calm nerves- rub on temples, forehead, and back of jaw to relieve stress, or before entering a stressful environment.
- bug repellent- apply to exposed skin
- sleep- apply 1 or 2 drops on hands-rub in- then apply to your pillow case. Also, rub on bottoms of your feet before going to bed.
- acne- treat individual pimples with diluted lavender oil applied directly with a cotton swab.
- remove splinters- place a few drops on the splinter. Wait for it to swell and the irritating splinter will be easy to remove.
- insect bites- helps relieve itch. Rub on the area with the bite.
- reverse hair loss- (SLOW) use daily, as part of a stimulating scalp massage.
- foot bath- draws blood to feet, easing the pressure of blood vessels in your heard. Add a few drops to the water.
- moths- sachet of cotton balls doused in lavender oil.
- solvent- rapidly removes grease and glue.
- sunburn- reduces the sting of burns and reduces redness. Because of its antimicrobial properties, it’ll speed up healing, allowing your body to recover faster.
- stop bleeding- use 1 drop on cut or scrape.
- minor burns- apply 2 or 3 drops.
- scarring- prevents scar tissues from forming and reduces the appearance of existing scar tissue.
- manicure- add a few drops to warm water to soften cuticles.
I always make sure I have a small container of Lavender oil in my purse or bag before I leave the house.
Now to you: what other ways do you use lavender oil. Please share in the comments below.
The information contained on this website is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information represents what I, an Independent Distributor of Young Living Essential Oils, have chosen to do to take charge of my own personal health and that of my family. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.