I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award. The Liebster award is passed around the blogging community to those who have fewer than 200 subscribers. This is a simple way of getting to know one another. I was nominated by 3GLOL. Bobbi's blog has DIY's, recipes and the Teach Me Tuesday Party. Make sure you go and check out her blog. She was nominating people on Facebook who have less than 200 followers. I have recently added my blog to Face book and I have no idea what I am doing.
Here are the rules for being nominated:
- I have to answer Bobbi AKA G's 11 questions for me
- I have to nominate 11 new bloggers who have less than 200 followers
- I have to make up 11 questions for my nominations
- I have to notify my nominees
- There can be no tag backs
1. What made you decide to start blogging?
I wish I had one specific answer for you. But, I do not. I like to write. I felt this would be a good avenue. I live in a small farming community and I felt like blogging would be a good way to meet more people.
2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Wow, I know this sounds cliche, but I enjoy every aspect. I enjoy taking pictures. I enjoy writing. I enjoy working on my blog and learning about html. But, the thing I enjoy the most is interacting with people who leave comments on my blog.
3. What do you do while your not blogging? If there is such a time!
I enjoy reading. That is my favorite activity. In fact, I have shared many times in my blog posts that my handsome husband says that I am fidgety when I do not have a book in my hands.
4. What are your overall goals for your blog?
I am flying by the seat of my pants with my blog. I never in my wildest dreams ever imagined I would be where I am today. I can not be more blessed. Maybe one goal would be to attend a blogging conference.
5. Where do you hope to see your blog in a year?
Honestly, I have no idea what to expect in the coming year. I am so excited about how much my blog has grown in the past year that I am just sitting back and enjoying this fantastic blog ride!
6. What is your favorite dessert?
7. Do you have any pets? If so, what? How many?
We have 1 cat. His name is Charlie. He runs our house and goodness sake you had better listen to him!
8. Who is your favorite celebrity?
I enjoy Helen Mirren movies.
9. What kind of shoes do you wear the most?
Flip flops. Would wear them in the snow if I could.
10. Do you have a talent other than blogging? What is it?
I have recently learned how to crochet and even made my own slouchy hat.
11. If you could switch with anyone or anything just for one day, who/what would it be?
If I could switch with anyone I would probably switch with someone who lived before electricity was invented. I know I would not like it. But I have read quite a few books in that time period.
Here are my nominees-
Meredith @ A Little of This an That
Jen @ Little Blue House
Michelle @ Country Cottage Musings
Denise @ stlMotherhood
Karen @ To Work With My Hands
Joy @ ComfyTown Chronicles
Here are my 11 questions-
- How did you pick the name of your blog?
- What is your favorite cereal?
- Do you have any pets?
- What is your favorite restaurant?
- To this date what is your best blog post you have written? Please add the link to that post.
- What is your drink of choice?
- Do you collect anything...if so, what?
- Do you have a favorite book?
- What is one lesson you have learned since starting your blog?
- Where would you venture to on your dream vacation?
- How long have you been blogging?
Have a blessed day!